June 20, 2011

Car Trouble Interlude

Oh for the love of car trouble. It's probably the thing that I dread the most. Probably because I know next to nothing about cars. Well, besides knowing that I have to get the oil changed, fill it up with gas, and have insurance on it. Other than that, ummmm, well.... Not so much.

So my car battery died. Dead. Kaput. No life.

On Saturday, as we were trying to get out the door to church.

I've spent the last couple of hours in a mix of trying to jump my car (with my hubby's help), wait for AAA, phone calls with the tow companies' status updates, and other assorted fun.

Alas, until my car is fixed, I won't have a board up for this week. I'm hoping to play a little catch up while I wait for the party to get started. In other words, getting a new battery.

Oh and the tow truck guy told me my battery was corroded. ACK! Great. Glad the car died before it could, you know, explode, or something.

So please excuse my absence...

1 comment:

  1. Guh-there's nothing worse! Sorry for the interruption to your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...